Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EMERGENCY: READ IF YOU LIVE IN NY CITY

This is my last ditch effort. Is there anyone close to New York? I will pay you
whatever. I was on a tight deadline to enter the Delacorte Yealing Contest.
Today was the deadline to have it postmarked by June 30th. I finished and
polished everything by 8 am and my printer died. I went to my mom's house, my
friend's house. I tried to email my documents, plug my laptop into their
printers but nothing was compatible or I'm just too stupid to figure it out. Now
the post office is closed and I don't think they accept Fed Ex so my hopes are
dwindling. And of course they won't take electronic submissions.

Is there any kind soul out there willing to print my cover letter and manuscript
(98 pages) Middle Grade novel and hand deliver it to their offices tomorrow? I
thought I'd give it a shot and ask to see if anyone is close. I will be your
slave for life. Email me if you think you can help at
alishapaigewilson@yahoo.com

Here is the office address:

Delacorte Yearling Contest
Random House, Inc.
1745 Broadway, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10019


Alisha Paige

No comments: