Friday, July 24, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!


I was so excited when two fabulous ladies awarded me with the "One Lovely Blog Award"! Thank you Hywela Lyn and Andrea at Chicks of Characterization!

Now it's my turn to pass along the award to three other deserving blogs!

Drum roll please.....

I'd like to award Mark Alders for his steamy, tantalizing blogs at http://markalders.livejournal.com!

Secondly, I'd like to award the Park Avenue Princess, Amy, for her awesome review blog at http://aparkavenueprincess.blogspot.com!

And last but not least, I'd like to award J.A. Saare for her very cool blog at Random Musings http://www.jasaare.blogspot.com!

Congrats, ladies and gent! Copy the award, post it on your blog and pass it on to three more deserving blogs. Make sure you announce it on your blog!

***Loud Round of Applause**

Happy Writing and Reading!
~Alisha

5 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Alisha!!

I don't know what to say aside from I'm absolutely flabbergasted and very thankful!! You're the best!

Now I have to pay it forward ;)

Hugs!!
Jaime

Alisha said...

You deserve it! I love your blog!

Have a great weekend,
Alisha

Park Avenue Princess said...

Hello my beautiful friend! I can't thank you enough! I am SO SO proud and very excited (honored even) that you'd pick me! I love you!


xoxo Amy

I have to make sure you're on the blog roll...*going to the ball* (I think you are but I NEED to make sure! : ) I'll definitely POST! Thank you again!

Alisha said...

I love you too, Amy! You've gained quite a following with your lovely blog and it's because it's WONDERFUL! Have a blessed weekend!

Love,
Alisha

Angela said...

Congratulations on your blog award.