Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dianna!


If I quit writing tomorrow, I'll always be a mother and I have to say, it is truly the best job on earth!

I'm taking a day off from blogging today to celebrate my oldest daughter's birthday. Hard to believe she was a tiny baby in my arms just 14 years ago. Her dad and I were on a date night, watching the movie Twister when I went into labor. She was born the day before Mother's Day. She has brought me more joy than I could ever imagine! She has taught me more than I could ever imagine. True love is when you see your newborn baby for the first time. She'll start high school in the fall and now she's a young lady. Happy Birthday, baby girl! I love you!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina Carlysle said...

Ohhhhh happy birthday to Ms. D. I can't believe she's 14!!!!!

Alisha said...

Thanks, Reg! I know...time flies doesn't it? I know you truly understand this! In the blink of an eye, your kids were in college...wahhhh! And now mine will be.....wahhhhhhhhhh!

Love and miss you! xxoo