Monday, December 24, 2012

A Little Texas Tornado for #Christmas! #Mustread #Booklover #Kindle #Nook

A big thank you to my editor for busting her tail end so we could release this book on Christmas Eve!! I love you, Cathy!! I hope you have a beautiful Christmas with your family!

My tenth title, My Little Texas Tornado is finally here! Now Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble for .99!

Merry Christmas to all my fantastic readers!!! I hope Santa is good to you! I just returned from five hours of Christmas power shopping!!! I always wait until the very last minute. Still gotta go get those stocking stuffers! xoxoxo


BOOK BLURB:
Colt Daniels is a Texas rancher, known for his award winning steaks. The king rancher has known his good neighbor and vintner, Mr. Moon for years. In fact, he recommends the Moon Wines as the ideal label paired with his mouth watering steaks. When Mr. Moon dies and leaves the vineyard to his long lost niece, Savannah Moon, Colt offers to show her the ropes since the California girl is clueless, not only about Texas but about wine. Even his Southern Charm is lost on the snob who doesn't even have the decency to thank him for saving her life her first day in town. Thing is, he ain't cut out to train someone he can't stand, even if Mr. Moon was like a grandfather to him. But there's no denying it, the Moons know how to grow 'em...wine and women. Savannah isn't a woman he can easily forget. Bitchy or not, he finds reasons to teach her about grapes, among other things. And while he's finding reasons to stomp the grapes with his new neighbor, a plan is brewing to bring the wine heiress down.

AMAZON BUY LINK FOR YOUR KINDLE

BARNES & NOBLE BUY LINK FOR YOUR NOOK

1 comment:

Castle Confessions said...

Very nice blog you have heere