Monday, October 12, 2015

Michelle Miles is a Semi-Finalist! #GoVote #Harlequin #Romance #Contest

My sweet friend and fellow Plotting Princess, Michelle Miles is a semi-finalist! Please go vote for A Little Taste of Heaven!


Harlequin’s So You Think You Can Write Contest voting open until October 14!
HERE’S HOW TO VOTE:

Sign up for a Wattpad account – it’s FREE! Click here: http://www.wattpad.com. Once you sign up, be sure to confirm your email address before you can vote.

Click here: http://w.tt/1VK8Fke

Cast your vote by hitting the star icon at the bottom of Part 1: Pitch of the submission. If you can’t find the star at the bottom, look for the VOTE button in the top right-hand corner under your name. This is important! To be eligible, votes must be indicated on Part 1: Pitch of the Top 55 Submission.

2 comments:

Cathy McElhaney said...

I already voted, but I wish I could vote again! Good luck Michelle! Your books I have read are awesome, so I have no doubt this one is, too!

Michelle Miles said...

Thanks so much to you both!! I really appreciate it!!!