Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winners, Winners....Everywhere! Contest Results!








Wicked Halloween Contest on my Web Site

Wow! I received so many fantastic entries! You guys really showed me your amazing imaginations by finishing the scary scene I wrote and creating some wonderful stories! Go to my web site to read the winning entries! Alisha Paige

Grand Prize Winner of a Basket of Scary Books, Tricks and Treats
CATHY MCELHANEY!

Runner Up, winning an autographed copy of Canyon Wolf Bride is JEANETTE JACKSON!


Drawing for Haunted Blog! (Prize: Download of Nocturnally Vexed)
Winner: LadyVamp2u

Halloween Ball! (Prize: Autographed Copy of Canyon Wolf Bride)
2 Winners: Tina Evans, Mary McCoy

The Wild Rose Press Chat! (Prize: Autographed Copy of Canyon Wolf Bride)
Winner: Sarah Hansen

Song of the Muses Contest! (Prize: Autographed Copy of Song of the Muses:Book III)
Winner: Carol Thompson

Drawing for Is Making Love in a Graveyard Creepy Blog! (Prize: Download of Nocturnally Vexed)
Winner: Rebekah E.

Drawing for Debut of Nocturnally Vexed Blog! (Prize: Download of Nocturnally Vexed)
Winner: Orelukjp0

Congrats Everyone! I have contacted everyone and still have not heard back from LadyVamp2u, Rebeckah E. and Orelukjpo! Email me at alishapaigewilson@yahoo.com to claim your prizes!

Attn: Carol Thompson!!! Your book will be mailed to you in December after it's release!

Thanks for entering my contests!

Love to all,
Alisha

1 comment:

LadyVampire2u said...

Congratulations everyone! And thank you so much Alisha. I am so thrilled about winning Nocturnally Vexed and cannot wait to read it!