Sunday, June 6, 2010

PLEASE READ! HELP! Donated Books Needed to Benefit Epileptic Boy


My editor needs donated books for a silent auction to benefit her 11-year-old epileptic son, Caleb Warren. He has had one surgery but is still having seizures. The
doctors want to try a new medication before doing a second surgery which
would likely cause him to lose the function of his right arm and leg.
The auction is to raise money for the new medication. Let's help this
courageous little boy.

Please mail me any books you would like to donate or anything else you
think would do well at a silent auction. They are taking anything. I
need the items by Friday, June 11th so I can mail them all in one box to
North Dakota. The auction is Wednesday, June 16th.

Please mail books and other items to me at the address below.

Alisha Paige
202 E. Ridgewood Drive
Garland, TX 75041

If you would like to make a monetary contribution, I can email anyone
the flyer with all the information of where to send it. Just let me
know. You may email at alishapaigewilson@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance for your help! ~Alisha

No comments: