Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Milestone! 1732 Books Sold!!!!!!


Today I'm celebrating another milestone! I crossed over the 1700 mark! Thank you to all my wonderful readers and all my very supportive author friends and family! I am reading and enjoying all of my fan mail and promise to write to every single one of you.

Thank you to our kind mailman for dropping off the mail bag with all the reader fan mail. I can't believe he had to make a special trip. I'll be sure to do something special for him this Christmas with all his trips to my house delivering books, mail and promotional items.

To keep everyone updated....I'm still waiting to hear back on the agent interested in pitching Circle City as an HBO series. I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Spread love,
Alisha

3 comments:

PJ Jones said...

AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you! PJ

Stephen Knight said...

Heh, better a milestone than a tombstone!

Alisha said...

Thank you, PJ! Hugs!

Stephen!! Ha ha! So true! I'll take a milestone over a tombstone any day of the week! Thanks for stopping by!