Friday, June 7, 2013

#Summertime! Let the #Reading and #Drinking Begin!!! #99cents #Amreading #Summerreads



Today is the first day of summer vacation for my kids and we're so excited! Everything slows down. I go to the gym early for my fun Aqua Fitness classes and take my kids to the pool and the lake to relax and laze away the summer days! What's on your agenda this summer?

It's also a great time to write with not a lot of interruption like taking kids to and from school, after school activities, etc. I plan on finishing two books this summer and wrapping edits on two kid books!

Soon to release will be Circle City II ~ Kory's Story (Book II of the Circle City Series)by Alisha Paige, Kickin' Up Dust by Ruby Vines(Book II of the Texas Tornado Series), Hunting for Fireflies by Wolfgang Pie and July 30th will be the long awaited release of my beloved Zombie Squirts by Wolgang Pie, Illustrated by Alicia C. Mattern!

Don't forget that all my books are now only .99 and available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble! You can find buy links to all of my books at both stores at MY WEBSITE. Save a buck and you can get 5 Steamy Paranormal Romances for $4 when you buy the SENSUAL PARANORMAL ROMANCE COLLECTION!

I hope everyone has a fantastic summer! I'll leave you with a kick ass frozen cocktail recipe I created the other day! I call it Venus Vampire!



VENUS VAMPIRE

1 Cup Blue Raspberry Vodka
1/2 Cup Sweet 'N Sour or Lemonade
2 Cups Ice
Handful of Blueberries

~ Blend Raspberry Vodka, Sweet N'Sour and Ice in a Blender. Pour into a frosty glass and toss in the blueberries. Drink up!

Spread love,
Alisha, Ruby, and Wolfgang

No comments: