Monday, June 8, 2015

Targeted, A True Story about a Work Place Bully! #Antibully #abuse #kindle

This is the true story of a pathological, serial, workplace Bully and is written by a proud survivor. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It is a horrific tale of terror, manifested by a malevolent mind bent on selfish ambition. It is a story of how the monster worked his way into the victim’s confidence, learned his strengths and weaknesses, and even boasted to him what he was going to do before implementing his evil plan.

It is a legend of how kindness and compassion are crushed by the sinister whispering campaign, how the bosses and managers were too terrified to act for fear of retaliation upon themselves. It is a textbook of psychological torture, and a miracle that anyone could survive it.

But, it is also a book of hope. Of how to seek out help if you are confronted by such a Bully. A book of reasoning and forgiveness, to let us know that we are not alone. That such monsters do exist, and how to recognize them and thwart their insidious plot.

I have been targeted by the same wok place bully for over 13 years now. The first part of my book tellls my horrific story with this very horrible person and the second part about some lessons learned.

After my last horrific assault from 10/2012 - 1/2013 I felt that the only thing I can do is expose him.

I hope that people will read this and take appropriate steps to prevent this from ever happening to anyone else again.


Questions from Alisha:

Why I wrote the book:

Excellent Question. I wrote the book for the following reasons:

1. I wanted to expose this very horrible bully to the world.
2. I wanted to expose the poor working environments where I was forced to put up with such horrendous crap.
3. After my last assault in Warrendale PA, I figured I had two choices. One negative and one positive. We all know what the negative one is (going postal). I chose the positive route because I decided to devote the rest of my life helping others who are assaulted in the work place. I don't ever want what had happened to me to ever happen to anyone else.
4. To finally bring closure to this whole ordeal.

Buy the book HERE

No comments: