Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Is In The Air! #ValentinesDay #Romance #Sexy #MustRead

Happy Valentine's Day! Today in Dallas, Texas; it is a sunny, beautiful 70 degrees! I love to see pics of two people in love! Makes me all giggly inside! So here's some lovely ones for you to soak up on this beautiful Lover's Day! I can't wait for my honey to get home so I can smother him with kisses and go out on our fun date!

This is my gorgeous friend Vicki Batman and her husband who she calls Handsome (I love that she calls him this)! I have known her for years and I swear to God, I don't know his real first name! LOL! Aren't they sweet? They're getting groovy at their son's wedding! Simply beautiful!

Here is one of my very best friends and editor, Cathy McElhaney! I love her so much! She and her husband, Don have a beautiful love story! This is their wedding pic and they look like they are 12!!! And a recent adorable photo of the two love birds! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Okay, I just love this next pic because it is so Valentiny it almost makes me burst! This is Cathy and Don's son, Daniel with his beautiful girlfriend, Heather (back row) who attended the wedding of friends, Brittny and Johnny! Sigh....

This pic is of my girlfriend, Sarah who I met at Aqua Fitness of all things! We hit it off right away! She makes me laugh like crazy! I love her to the moon and back! I asked her if she wanted to include a pic of her and her Valentine on my blog and the sweetie pie sent me a pic of me and her last time we enjoyed a girls' night out! I love you, Sarah! I'm so happy we met! I hope I know you until the day I die! You are some special kind of wonderful wrapped up in sunshine!

My baby girl Dianna has been with her boyfriend, Richard for a whole year now! This is her first love! Aren't they sweet?

Last but not least, here are some pics of me and my favorite Valentine! This is a pic of us on our first wedding anniversary on the San Antonio Riverwalk last April!

And here's me and my Valentine, Michael on our wedding day in the lobby of the MGM Grand Hotel, just before tying the knot in Vegas, April 12, 2013! Spread Love, Alisha

1 comment:

Cathy McElhaney said...

I am so sorry it took me so long to get here! I have been sick, as you know and that is my only excuse (well that and the 4 kids around here!) Thank you so much for including me in this!I really should have given you a pic of me and my other son...you know, the one who is my REAL Valentine...since he was born on that day! Ha ha! I spent another lovely Valentines day that the hospital with him...but this was the ER and it was his daughter that we were there for! (she was diagnosed with a fever and vomiting...umm yeah, those were her SYMPTOMS, is it also a real diagnosis??)
I hope you and your Valentine enjoyed your day! Love you!